Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love Me Some Whiskey: My Favorite Whiskey-Colored Bags








There is just something about the richness of whiskey-colored leather that I absolutely adore.  It has a seasonless quality -- usually we start seeing more of the color once the cool weather sets in, but I argue that the color just looks as supple with white as it does with black.  That is the beauty of this neutral -- it adds an effortless luxe element that I just can't get enough of, and you can literally wear it with just about anything.  Most women have a favorite color handbag that they keep buying over and over again.  For me, it is this whiskey colored camel -- every time I go to buy a handbag I find myself buying this color over and over again.  It is just so good, I can't get enough. 

Here are my all-time favorite whiskey colored handbags in no particular order, as pictured above (many are no longer sold, but you can definitely scoop them up on eBay) :

2) Chloé Edith in whiskey (no longer available)
4) Mulberry Roxanne in Oak (no longer available)
6) Chloé Paddington in whiskey - find it here in brown
7) Balenciaga Weekender in Camel (no longer available)
8) Balenciaga City in Camel (no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment