Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another J. Crew Hot Mess: The Disco Tartan Top

Disco tartan top
Photo Source: J. Crew.com

What my friend at work said about this top was absolutely hilarious, so I am just going to quote her verbatim -- this post goes out to her:

This is god awful and there is a reason why preppy and disco DO NOT MIX . . . I wouldn't buy this for $0.65 let alone $650! Even Lady Gaga wouldn't touch this and the woman wears meat! I don't know who is buying this, but apparently someone is . . . because they only have a size 4 and a size 6 left?! Who are these crazy people and let me show them better ways to spend their money!

But seriously, if you are looking for a cute sequin top, maybe try the the Sequin Slub Tee from Ann Taylor Loft (pictured below) instead -- at $36.50 (without a coupon) it is a major bargain!

Sequin Slub Tee 

1 comment:

  1. lol..Jcrew sometimes makes me laugh with their ridiculous prices! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete