Friday, January 6, 2012

My New Favorite Lipstick/LipGloss: Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment


Source: Sephora.com


Way back here I touted the Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment, but since then, Fresh came out with a new shade: Honey.  If I thought beating Sugar Plum would be impossible, Fresh went ahead and did it.  The color is gives you that perfect tint of healthy youthfulness to your lips -- it is so subtle, it almost looks like you aren't wearing lipstick, just that your lips are healthy and glowy.  If you are like me, and you like to wear make-up in such a way that it doesn't look like you are wearing much -- just that you look fresh, and well, a better version of yourself, then give this one a try.  With spring coming, this one is the perfect shade to brighten up your face. As I mentioned before, at $22.50, it isn't a bargain, but this is a lipstick/lipgloss that you will actually use.

Buy it here at Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment