Monday, December 6, 2010

I Really Love My....Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment

Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

What it is:
A lip treatment that moisturizes, repairs, and protects the lips while imparting a deep plum tint.

I can't say enough good things about this lip treatment -- I love it so much, I stash it in every purse, and at my desk so I am never without it. The color is reminiscent of the cult classic Black Honey Almost Lipstick by Clinique (but not quite as pigmented -- it goes on more sheer, but you can layer it on for more color...the color is buildable).  The scent is fresh and citrusy too and just feels yummy going on.  The texture is smooth, and it keeps your lips soft like Rosebud Lip Salve (another cult classic).  Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment is the perfect combo of color (great for every complexion), scent and texture...plus it has SFP 15 so it protects your lips from the sun, too.  At $22.50, it isn't cheap, but you will get your money's worth because you will actually use it until there is nothing left...


It also comes in a Sugar Rosé color as well, which I haven't tried yet, but it is pictured below:

 Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

No comments:

Post a Comment