Saturday, August 4, 2012

Louis Vuitton Dresses: Fantasy Translated to Reality


Dress: Banana Republic Rosette Lace Sheath Dress












































The dresses above are those fabulous Louis Vuitton frocks that appeared on the scene in the spring of 2012, and that have graced the backs of numerous celebs. I loved them so much, of course I completely wanted one. BUT...(the big BUT) . . . I found them impractical. I just couldn't think of many occasions that I would have to wear one . . . so how, then, to capture the details into a dress that I might actually wear?  Enter Banana Republic's Rosette Lace Sheath Dress. The shape translates well for work or evening cocktails, the color is unique and intriguing, and the lace details invoke the inspiration of Louis Vuitton.  At a fraction of the price. And there you go...fantasy translated to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment